The very first

Wow....hey! I have been wanting to start a blog for years and finally decided to take the plunge! Yep, you heard that right, this is my very first real blog. I have had a tumblr and a xanga (does anyone else remember xanga?!) but I never took either too seriously and never really did it to share my life and write about my experiences and ideas. Anyways, here I am, blogging world! I know, I know... I am about ten+ years late to the game here. But, unlike everyone else who is just now starting to try blogging or vlogging, I am not trying this to become internet famous or to quit my job and make blogging my job. I honestly think it would just be really cool to start writing and sharing my life more than just on instagram. And if someone reads and finds my blog, then great! I would love to talk with you and become friends with you. (and read your blog too!)

Hey! I'm Kate! (Maybe I should've started with that..) I am a 20-something extrovert who loves hiking, antiquing, journaling, and crafting. I am a Christian, a preschool teacher, and a children's ministry leader. I want to share my life, my faith, and my favorite things with you. I want to have a little corner of the internet where we can be real here and still be loved here. 


My husband is Zach-- we have been together since high school, and we have been married for almost 4 years. We don't have any kids yet but we hope to have some one day. We love our town, our church and our community. 




Thanks for stopping by!

-Kate

Comments